Sunday, June 10, 2012

It is a wonderful flower season, lots of inspiration from all around. New flowers everywhere, especially Hydrangeas.


"SOLD"
My Soul, My Essence, My blood




 I painted these sunflowers at a fresh market in Plain Air, I was looking at them as they were looking at me from the flower booth. They were picked from a garden that early morning.
                                                                      "SOLD"









                                                  It is Hydrangea season again  "SOLD"



                                                    Hydrangeas and Things  "SOLD"


       
                                                                       "SOLD"
                                                              Hydrangeas and Fruits


No comments:

Post a Comment